For: This course is suitable for aspirants between age 18 and 50, who seek Realization and an effective meditation method for achieving it. It is for those who want to understand the meaning of existence and to realize their full potential.
Course Content: The course provides an overview of the Natural Path, also known as Pranahuti Aided Meditation (PAM), a new system of Rajayoga for Self Realization.
The course will teach:
* A complete set of daily meditation practices
* A simple and holistic way to live in tune with cosmic consciousness
* How control of mind and concentration is achieved
* The role of Pranahuti (yogic transmission technique) as an active and continuous support for practitioners to achieve the highest level of consciousness
* The complete map of the spiritual journey up to the highest level of consciousness
Experiential: The course includes four experiential silent meditation sessions (about 30-40 min each) conducted by a competent trainer. The participants will have the first-hand practical experience of this advanced meditation technique.